Our fleet of lattice boom and hydraulic cranes are designed to meet your varied project requirements. From pre-cast concrete and tilt
walls, steel erection, air conditioning and heating units, oversize tanks, to heavy machinery rigging and moving. No matter the size of
your job, you will find it all at Crane West, Inc. Working with your staff, we offer critical lift plans and solutions for the most complex jobs. Consider all aspects
of our service offering when planning this type of work. We can design a custom package specifically for you.
Lattice Boom Cranes
All of our lattice boom cranes are truck mounted with various counterweight and boom length combinations, making these machines
the most versatile available.
- 300-ton Link-Belt: 330' main boom, 400' boom and jib combos.
Very fast setup time makes this machine very competitive.
- 140-ton Link-Belt: 230' main boom, 260' boom and jib combos.
- 82-ton Link-Belt: 210' main boom, 240' boom & jib combos.
Our hydraulic cranes are perfect for smaller jobs and offer rapid setup and take down times.
- 120-ton Grove: 130' main boom, 188' boom and jib combos
- 50-ton Grove: 110' main boom, 166' boom & jib combos
An huge supply of spreader bars, man baskets, rigging, test weights, and lifting equipment necessary to handle any job.